Sunday 25 August 2013

My Blush Collection

My Blush Collection

I don't have many blushes, but I thought I would show you the ones I do own. I mostly love peachy corally blushes, as you'll see! I keep my blushes in this glass pot from Ikea, which cost £5. I thinks it's gorgeous! 

So, these are my blushes...

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef: This is a very bright coral. I love the texture of this and the was it applies. It cost about £8, but I can see it's going to last FOREVER! I would like to get a couple more of this range. 
Revlon's Coral Reef
Topshop Cream Blushes in Flush and Head Over Heels: These blushes are £6 which I think is brilliant! Flush is the brighter pink, which looks a little scary, but blends in to be more subtle. Head Over Heels is the peach, it gives a lovely natural flush, it's beautiful!
L-r: Topshop's Head Over Heels and Flush
Dainty Doll Powder Blushes in 001 Hippy Shake and 004 You Are My Sunshine: These were only £1.99 WOO! I don't know if fragrance direct is still selling these, but you should definitely check them out cause these were a bargain! Hippy Talks is the lilac colour. It's very pale, and has finely milled shimmer in it, so i mainly use it as a highlighting blush, and skip on the highlighter that day. You Are My Sunshine is known as a dupe for Nars Orgasm! Its a orangey shimmery blush and looks lovely on. I don't own Orgasm, but because I have this, I don't really feel the need to splurge over £20 on Orgasm, when this was just £1.99!

L-r: Dainty Doll Hippy Talks & You Are My Sunshine
L-R: Coral Reef, Flush, Head Over Heels, You Are My Sunshine, Hippy Talks
I know my collection isn't huge, but I feel like this is enough blush for me! I don't feel the need for loads because I know I would never get through them!

Kelly 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment