Monday 5 August 2013

My Face #2

My Face #2

Today I'm just around the house, then this afternoon I'm off to see my boyfriend. This is just the norm look for me, I just used different colours for the eyes lips and cheeks to the last My Face post. 



Face: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair, MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC15, MAC Blush in Sincere (to contour), Dainty Doll blush in 004.
Brows: MUA Pro Brow Palette, Natural Collection Clear Mascara
Eyes: Stila in the Light palette (Champagne all over lid, Sunset in crease), Loreal Superliner, Loreal Volume Millions Lashes
Lips: Maybelline ColourSensational in Coral Tonic
L-R: MAC Sincere, Dainty Doll 004, Stila in the light, MUA pro brow, MAC studio fix, Maybelline Coral Tonic. Back-Front: Loreal Volume Million Lashes, Natural Collection Clear Mascara, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Loreal Superliner
Hope you enjoyed this post :) I've got a few ideas for new posts so hope you enjoy those too.

Kelly
xxx

2 comments:

  1. that shadow combo is just gorgeous! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! It's one of my faves :)
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete