Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Face #3

My Face #3

Hey! Today I need to pop to the post office, into town and then do some uni work. Also, as you may have noticed, I GOT A FRINGE! Haha. I really got bored of my hair, and I had a fringe a few years ago, so I went for the plunge and I love it :) 

Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear (mixed in with La Roche Posay Effaclar duo - like a tinted moisturiser), Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Mac Sincere Blush (as contour), Topshop Flushed Cream Blusher, Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish
Eyebrows: MUA Pro Brow Palette, Natural Collection Clear Mascara
Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Eclair, Loreal Superliner Perfect Slim, Loreeal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Lips: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape

 Hope you all enjoyed this post :) I'd love some feedback on what kind of posts you would enjoy or how i could improve my blog!

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment