Saturday 17 August 2013

My Face #4

My Face #4

This is how i did my make up when i went to meet my best friend the other day :) We went to the pub (for a diet coke, responsible driver over here!) and then we went for a little trip to a pretty hill near where we live. I changed my lipstick just before I went out, from Maybelline baby lips, to Clinique chubby stick intense in grandest grape. I just felt like I needed a bit more colour :)





Face: MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15, Dainty Doll Blush in 001, MAC Soft and Gentle, MAC Sincere Blush (contour), Collection Lasting Perfection Conceler in 1 Fair
Eyebrows: MUA Pro Brow Palette, Natural Collection Clear Mascara
Eyes: MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, Stila in the Light Palette (champagne and sunset), Loreal Perfect Slim Liner, Loreal Volume Million Lashes
Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
A rather overexposed picture of my friend and I that night (I'm wearing Clinique Grandest Grape here)
Hope you're all having a good weekend. I'm going to stay at my uni house in Birmingham for a couple of days so I won't be around to blog as we don't have internet there yet! I'll post when I get back on tues/weds :)

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment