Saturday 17 August 2013

Weekly Loves #1

Weekly Loves #1

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner
This was £5 or less, I got it in one of the constant Boots 3for2 on Aussie. It smells gorgeous, and I use it every single time i was my hair. I spray 5-6 pumps of it and run it through the ends of my hair while it's still damp. (I don't know if this is how you're supposed to use it, but this is how I prefer to) :) I'm not a massive hair fanatic, this is the only leave in conditioner I have ever used, and I really enjoy it. I'm not too fussed at trying more, as they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Dainty Doll Powder Blush in Happy Shake (001)
I bought this for £1.99 from fra


grance direct. They are sold out now, which makes me sad! This is a really pale lilac lavender shade. As I am pale, this looks really pretty on. It's more of a highlighting blush than just a straight forward blush that I was expecting. Despite owning this since around April time, this week is the first time I have really enjoyed using it, as I finally realised it works best as a highlighting blush! I think I have worn it every single day this week!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me (015)
I was SOOO excited for these to come out in the UK. I only bought one shade as i didn't want to go crazy and then be disappointed by the hype. This is a lovely tinted balm. It's very hydrating, smells beautiful and leaves a pretty pinky red tint on the lips, which it perfect for more laid back days. I think I am going to get the other tinted shades soon as I expect I would like them too!

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
This is a love/hate product for me. I love that it leave a dewy finish, and I look quite glowy. However, I can't weear this on overly hot days, as I end up in a hot mess. Seeing as this week it has started to get a lot cooler where I live, I decided this would be my foundation of choice. And I fell back in love, again! I really do recommend MAC foundations. Although I have only tried 2 (this and Studio Fix), I feel like there is always going to be something for everyone, every finish and every skin type. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post! I wanted to share with you some of the things I have loved this week! What are you guys loving this week? Have any of you tried the new baby lips?

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment