Saturday 7 September 2013

Best Ever Magazine Freebies

Best Ever Magazine Freebies

I am a sucker for a freebie, as are most of you I'm guessing. Recently, I have bought a good few magazine purely because they include something free that I have been DYING to try. Here's my run down of the best products I have got free...
Clockwise from top: Benefit They're Real, Balance Me Face Wash, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray

Benefit They're Real Mascara
This was in Elle at the start of summer. I was waiting for the 1st of the month (I think it was May) excitedly for this to come out. Okay, the magazine was £4, which is quite a lot, but when this is worth £9.50 (in Boots) then paying £4 is amazing! This mascara is incredible. This brush is interesting and really makes you discover lashes you never knew were there. If you ever spot this as a freebie again,you have to get it. Or, if you're willing to part with £19.50 for the full size one (and I'm tempted) then buy it!
 Most of you will probably already have seen this, but I thought I would do a close up of the brush for this.

Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash
This was in the Glamour with Jessie J on the front (July/August maybe?) This smells lovely and gives your face a good clean, leaving your skin feeling very very soft. My only issue is that this is 50ml, and I have had this for about 6 weeks, using it every other day, and it's nearly out. I don't know if this is normal for other people, but normally I don't get through skin products this quickly?

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray
This was in Elle (the one with Katy Perry). I don't know if it's still in shops or if the new issue is out, but if you spot this, I highly recommend it! This smells of liquorice, holds my curls and fringe in place, and I love it. Another weird love about this is the nozzle. It distributes a good spray of the product rather than one jet spray, which is essential in the packaging if hair products for me.  

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Oh, how I squealed with excitement when I saw this. Lily Melrose loves this, Essie Button recommended it, and I wanted it! It comes with this months In Style magazine, not usually one of my top mag picks. However, I thought I would try both the magazine and the product out. I am yet the try the product, as I only got it today, but so far, I like In Style. It's the kind of mag that you want to cut out pages from and stick all over your wall. I'll let you all know what I think of this!

If you guys see ANY of these products in a mag for free in the future, get them! I love being able to try high end things out, without having to invest in a full size. And although some of the mags are about £4, I definitely think it's worth it. I don't think I have ever been disappointed with one of these freebies!


What are the best things you've got free in a magazine? 

Hope you've enjoyed this!

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment