Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Face #5 +OOTD

My Face #5 + OOTD

This was the other day, when it was pretty warm. I found this skirt deep in my wardrobe with the things that didn't fit. Since losing some weight, I thought I would try it and I have fallen back in love. (I was obsessed with it during my first year of college, OBSESSED.) I am still loving the MAC Eclair paint pot, it's pretty much not left my eyes for the past couple weeks. I'm also wearing the Revlon Suede Lipstick I posted about last week. I really like it, it's very long lasting and I love the finish. My only issue is that if you apply too much, it goes kind of crumbly on your lips?! But put on the right amount and this stays out for hours and hours!
Top- Primark, Skirt- Zara (3-4 years ago), Necklace- Ebay

Face: MAC Studio Fix mixed with MeMeMe Beat the Blues Highlighter, MAC Blush in Harmony (contour) and Dainty Doll Blush in 001.
Eyebrows: MUA Pro Brow Palette
Eyes: MAC Eclair Paint Pot, Loreal Superliner Perfect Slim, Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara, Rimmel White Pencil Eyeliner
Lips: Revlon Suede Lipstick in Couture

Hope you enjoyed this post. I am gonna find some better ways to show my OOTD but for now you have a slightly blurry photo! 


Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment