Friday 6 September 2013

New Glasses

New Glasses

I'm a contact wearer by day, glasses wearer by evening/when I'm hungover. Haha :) I haven't had new glasses for 2 years, so I was really excited to get new ones. I am one of those people who LOVE going to the opticians, it feels like a fun test and at the end of it woo new glasses. (I'm so sad.) I'm pretty short sighted (-4.50). I know some people are a lot worse than this, but I know I cannot see clearly past about half metre, and that's bad enough eyesight for me! 

I picked up my new glasses yesterday, and here they are!






These usually cost £99, but as I am on lensmail for my contacts, they only cost me/my dad £35. I love them so much! I hope you guys think they suit me! Please don't be mean!

Kelly
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment