Tuesday 17 September 2013

What I Bought #3

What I Bought #3

So, I went to Primark. I can't remember where I saw it, but on someones' blog I spotted the most gorgey coat ever, from Primark. As soon as I saw it, I knew Primark was calling again! Obviously I didn't just buy the coat. Here's what else I bought...

The coat is like a Mango coat I wanted last year. I am sooo happy with it! I would recommend going a size down, I bought a 12, I'm usually a 14, but I think I could even get away with a 10 and it would still be oversized. It was £25. I also bought this tartan scarf. I love it, and it was only £4 :) I love how it goes with the scarf! 

I want this pattern of this top on my walls. It's beautiful! It falls really nicely and loosely, and it looks really good with my disco pants! I think it was £6.

Potentially my fave bargain is the bag. It was £7 down from £12! It's the perfect bag for uni, and I love the fact it has shorter handles as well as a longer strap. 



I love the jewellery in Primark, and I was particularly looking out for some midi rings and a chunky necklace. I got both! The chain was £3 and the rings were £1.50 for 8! Crazy Cheap!


Hope you liked this post! I recommend you all go to Primark! Haha :) I would buy so much more but I had to restrain myself! 

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment