Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Saturdays on Saturday

The Saturdays on Saturday

I go to uni in Birmingham, which means regular trips to the Bullring. If you haven't heard of it, (which I'm sure you have if you're in England) the Bullring is a big shopping centre in the middle of the city. Last Saturday was the Bullring's 10th anniversary.To celebrate they had a fashion show hosted by Molly King (from the Saturdays) and the Saturdays performed too. 

I didn't manage to get any good pictures of the fashion show. There was quite a lot of tartan for Autumn/Winter, which I am not sure how I feel about. I'm good with tartan scarfs etc, but I can't quite see myself in a tartan dress. There were also some gorgeous evening dresses from Debenhams. It made me wish I was actually going somewhere posh enough to where something like that! 

As for the Saturdays performing, they were really good. I am not their biggest fan, but I do like most of their music. I have to say I was pretty surprised by how good they were live!  Frankie wasn't there as she is very pregnant, but they were still pretty good! Not bad for a free performance...

How was your weekend? Have you guys ever been to the Bullring?


Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment