Thursday 23 January 2014

What I Bought #7

What I Bought #7

I have recently bought a few skincare bits and pieces in the hope that my skin will become perfect and lovely. Whether that happens, well we'll see, but these are the things I bought...

Origins Zero Oil Moisturiser, Super Spot Remover, Ginzing Eye Cream

I have problematic skin that never looks quite right. I had heard SO much good about the super spot remover, so after student loan came in, I finally bought it! It was £14 from the Origins website, with free delivery. It also came with two mini sample sizes which I chose. Pretty excited to try them all, and I have the highest of high hopes for the Super Spot Remover. 
Super Spot Remover

Loreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution
My problems with Bioderma. 1, it is not easy to get hold of. 2, it is more money than I would like to spend. Therefore, when my housemate told me about this, I thought it was the chance to test a Bioderma type product, see how I feel about it, and whether I still feel the need for it in my life. I can't remember how much I bought this for, it was some sort of offer, but it was no more the £3 for sure. Like I always say, I'll let you all know how I feel. 

Have any of you tried these products? What do you think? 

Kelly 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment